Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Lists.

My life revolves around lists. I use lists for EVERYTHING. Organized lists. My grocery list is typed up, in order of which aisle it is in at Cub. I put an indication next to it if I have a coupon for it, or if it is something that is on sale - which I find online every week by going to Cub's website. They have coupons you can print right online, how convenient! I fold the piece of paper up, staple it on one side, and put my coupons in the middle, so none of them get lost. Some say this is not normal, but I say it's genius.... This leads me to the reason I did this post; we are going camping....for just one night....in a tent.....with a 15 month old. We decided to try just one night, close to home, just in case Evelyn does not enjoy sleeping in a tent (or I don't enjoy sleeping in a tent, either way.) I started compiling my list and it just kept growing and growing and growing. It's almost a whole page long, with 2 columns. Most of the things under "General" column, I can put in a big rubbermaid container and keep for the next time (fingers crossed) that we go. I attached my list below for anyone to look over and please let me know if I am missing anything, or have added things that are not necessary. I have never been camping, so I'm not sure if I really need all of these things, or I'm just getting carried away with the joys of making a list....
(I don't have any idea how to upload the Word Document I have this list saved in, so I just cut and paste. Any advice as to how to do that would also be appreciated. lol)

General

q Tent

q Rubber Hammer

q Tarp

q 2 Blankets

q 2 Pillows

q 2 Chairs

q Ev’s Little Chair

q Lighter Fluid

q Matches/Fire Starter

q Paper Plates

q Napkins

q Plastic Silverware

q Paper Cups

q Camping Stove Cooktop

q Pan

q Spatula

q Wooden Spoon

q Lantern

q Mini Lantern/Nightlight

q Picnic Table Cover

q Card Table

q Bug Spray

q Extra Batteries

q Fishing Pole

q Tackle Box

q Camera

Food

q Cooler w/ Ice

q Lots of Bottled Water

q Chips

q Watermelon

q Hot Dogs

q Hot Dog Buns

q Ketchup

q Milk for Ev

q Bisquick

q Veg Oil

q Eggs

q Bananas

q Bread

q Cheese

q Butter

Evelyn

q Pack N Play

q Swim Suit

q 3 Swim Diapers

q 10 Regular Diapers

q Pack of Wipes

q Baby Powder – travel size

q Baby Soap – travel size

q Towel

q Baby

q Blankie

q Extra Thick Blanket

q Nuk

q Bottle

q Sippy Cup

q Stroller

q Travel High Chair

q Bedtime Music thing

q Pajamas – shorts and pants

q 2 Outfits

q Socks

q Shoes

q Lightweight Jacket

q Sunblock

q Folding Chair

q Beach Toys

q Shoes

Us

q Swimming Suits

q 2 Beach Towels

q Pajamas

q Change of Clothes Each

q T. Brush/T. Paste

q Brush

2 comments:

  1. I think your list is good... a bit OCD... but good! lol The only thing I saw missing that I would pack for Greta was lotion and a hat! ... but that is only because her skin gets so dry and her little head can burn a bit in the sun!
    When is it that this trip takes place again?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i didn't know you had a blog too!! how fun!! i love it!

    oh and list are my favorite too!
    you're very good at making them might i say!

    xo

    ReplyDelete