Monday, July 13, 2009

#1.

Here we are, my first ever blog. I never thought I would get to this point because I couldn't come up with a stinking name for the darn thing! It was probably about 2 months ago I actually created my blogspot account. I was thinking, why in the world is this name thing so complicated?? I wanted it to be about things to do to make life a little easier, being a full-time working mom and wife. Once I got the name down, I was suddenly faced with more challenges - you pick fonts, colors, sizes, styles, layouts. Since my name actually has the word "uncomplicated" in it, I decided to use that to my advantage and stick with black and white and whatever size font comes standard - talk about a life saver, people must spend hours just decorating and deciding on these things for their pages - not me.... And that is how Life Uncomplicated was born - on my way back from picking up some lunch at the always-pleasing Taco Bell. lol. I'm not totally sure as to how all of this stuff works, but I figure posting some pics of simple things that make me happy would be a good start!

No comments:

Post a Comment