Thursday, December 1, 2011

Let's try this again.

So I'm starting over, starting fresh! Ignore those posts below - they're from 2 years ago when everything really was uncomplicated. But since then, we've added one more baby - he's 13 months already,
my husband has been through 3 jobs, currently works evenings,

and my mom got married and moved 2 hours away,

So who am I kidding, I know life has its complications. Just hoping that by blogging about the good things that are happening and the things I am interested in, I'll be able to look back one day (hopefully soon, for goodness sake's - haha) and the struggles of today will be behind us. Plus, I need a hobby - so you're stuck with me! Stay tuned for when I actually do something eventful and I'll be sure to let you in on it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment