Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Crafting on Hold.

As you may have noticed, my little crafting projects have been abruptly been put on hold. This is due to the finding of two baby mice IN my craft room! There is no way I am going back in there until the situation has been resolved by my husband (who thinks it's no big deal.) So, in the meantime, I will leave you with a yummy recipe for the world's easiest chip dip. I recently brought it to my friend Jenny's Uppercase Living Block-making party and it was gobbled up quite quickly. Seriously, the world's easiest recipe. I didn't really use the measurements the recipe gave me, so I'll just write the way I made it. Ready? You probably don't even need a pen.

Yummy Dip:
2 Bars of Creamcheese
1/2 Cup Miracle Whip

Wah lah! You just mix these two things up until well blended. The toppings to put on this are endless. Here is what I topped it off with:

Tomatoes
Red Onion
Cucumber
Sliced Black Olives
Feta Cheese

Other ways to top it off could be a Taco-type dip with salsa, lettuce, and shredded cheese. Or you could do some sort of Spinach w/ Artichokes and maybe some parmesan cheese with it. The possibilities really could go on and on. So try it out and top it with whatever you like!

P.S. I did double this batch for 7 girls and 2 hungry boys. It made a lot more than I had anticipated, there was still some left after we all chowed it down! I probably could have stuck with the one batch.

2 comments:

  1. You are right... it was Oh so tasty! I was eventually going to ask you for this recipe, so thanks for posting it!
    The little bit that was left over is already gone!
    All that is left is your christmas dish! lol... and I'll get that back to you sometime next year! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Maybe before Christmas though, that was the only dish I could find in a hurry. Lol. Oh well, Christmas is just around the corner anyways! AND, it got us thinking Christmas Crafting Workshop. Yay!

    ReplyDelete